I found Clay from Nashville reminded me alot of Lee Thompson Young (R.I.P)
who was known for Johnny Tsunami & Famous Jett Jackson in the 1990s-2000s.
I looked at them from both side-side and they do look alot alike. But, there are some slight differences. More about that below…
- They both have a long-round, App. Eliptic shape, You can also see how the chin almost appears more elongated-flatter and square.
- In addition, they have a similar expression and dark eyes and skintone.
- Even the expression is similar and at a glance I believe they are average-tall height, about the same height looking at their pictures.
- They are very similar however there are a few distinctions. First, the original famous “Jett Jackson from the 90’s, Lee Thompson Young on the left has a slightly narrower, trilateral-almost wider-square shaped face. (See how much flatter it is next to his lookalike on the right?)
- Whereas, the lookalike of him, Clay from Nashville has a slightly rounder appearing shape than his. It even closer to egg shaped.
- (See how it almost forms a continuous unit?) But, stops short of the chin?
- Speaking of, the chin also has a slight cleft for Lee on the left.
- In addition, Lee Thompson Young has slightly lighter hue of skintone than his younger lookalike on the right.
Anyway, so I hope you enjoy the visuals and let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting.