Personally, it hard to keep track,
but I do it very frequently aka; alot as much as I can for my readers.
LOL Yeah, I
“Need to get it together”
If I had to state it for the record I would say daily-weekly, a few-several updated entries at once.
There is not exact time-table, when I personally log in and out
but I usually log on in the pm and/or sometimes am.
What exactly are these “Updates” of?
More about the whole process below…
Not just when but…What? When? Where? How?
First, How and When?
Originally, I did weekly newsletters, but found it was easier to do it monthly because there was a lot more to address.
After changing from weekly to monthly…
Made it much more efficient enough to where multitasking has payed off and thought
there was more than one of me behind the scenes…
I update in these ways (which I notify on the newsletters as well)…
Of What and where?
This includes on the site and/or
- Responses to Comments/Feedback:
- Any new Feedback I have left to my readers on the comments/sidenotes page.
- The comments/sidenotes page is updated weekly where I also check the space below for new comments below hence the other phrase, “Sidenotes” used.
2. Any new posted links when available…
- Including any new posted links I have just published/recently made featured on the Updates archive monthly from one to the next.
- The Updates pages themselves are also linked on the main page and the newsletter. (I will be making that navigation easier shortly as well.)
- These new posts include visual references/concepts such as:
- Any type of lookalike including combined or “Combination” of male and female.
- New/recent drawings, I have scanned, uploaded and elaborated on showing how it helps to know the face shape therefore demonstrate it.
3. New poll results/high stats including any of the visual references/concepts previously mentioned.
Usually there is more than one found at once. Here is one more recent example I discovered and addressed on the newsletter below.
One of many, these examples of stats can be found within a period of a few days-a week. There I address more about:
- The findings, the web page and/or poll activity, more about the posts I made themselves in the process.
- In the end, my response and/or predictions of how the polls will be voted if available, depending on each post made.
So, hopefully I have made it a little easier to clear up the matter of updates wherever they may be including more info about the process featuring The purpose of the Monthly Newsletter and The Updates pages. Thanks for visiting.