First, I found that these two have similar matches of Jude Law with a long-round shape and with a wide-somewhat round quality in this case 50/50 like Asa at the same time. (The pictorial below is coming soon).
So who would their lovechild look like?…
Asa Butterfield, somewhat peculiar, peculiar child indeed lol
It’s funny how all three of these actors side-by-side have connected worked in films together.
- First, Asa has been in a film with Jude Law called Hugo.
- Afterwards I looked at Daniel vs Asa, who even before having been compared in articles Peculiar Children vs. Harry Potter and have found how they look somewhat alike to each other (For more about that click here).
- Later on I found how all three Asa and Daniel (and later on Eva) look somewhat like Jude Law (For more click here-coming soon here and here ).
- Basically finding they all have somewhat-1/2 similar matches to Jude Law altogether with a long-narrow and somewhat round-square shape like his.
- Now, looking back at Daniel, Asa and Eva I found that besides the fact they looked somewhat like Jude Law in their own way they look somewhat like each other yet different in their own way to realizing that altogether the look like each other from Daniel to Eva to Asa all at once or, “Daniel Radcliffe & Eva Green=Asa Butterfield.
How?… More about that below
First, I found that Asa looks like Daniel in length of heart-oval shape, with an a square formation of shape on top.
Then, in width of shape, just as much, it starts to appear almost narrower and flatter, but still somewhat round like Eva’s oval shape.
He even has medium-dark blue eyes, natural brown hair, fair skin like the both. He even has Daniel’s English accent, his cleft of the chin. In addition to demeanor, he’s played the heroic main character but at the same time somewhat dark and mysterious like Eva Green.
Can you imagine if the two worlds collided? If Eva Green was in Harry Potter?
Even if for a brief time?
…and she ended up pregnant with his son?
lol a Harry Potter vis-vis Peculiar Children comparison worthy, peculiar indeed.
Anyway, just when I start to think I see one more so, I see the other, 50/50.So who do you think s/he resembles more so?… I would love feedback on the poll beneath the link, leading to this page. I would love to hear others’ perspective, feedback with the polls and/or comments. Thanks for visiting and I will be elaborating the combinations page. Thanks again for visiting.